Life Groups are central to the vision of St Paul’s.
- They are small groups of anything from 6-12 people who meet together to live out the life of God through sharing in bible study and prayer, and through mutual support and encouragement.
- They offer a place to belong and to be known, and to become settled in the life of the church.
- They are the place where friendships are built, relationships with God are deepened, equipping for the Christian life takes place, and where together we love and serve our community.
- They are the primary source of pastoral care in the church, supported by a Pastoral Team.
- Life Groups meet in a variety of locations, on different days of the week and come in all shapes and sizes.
If you want to get involved in life at St. Paul’s, then Life Groups are a great place to start and we would love to invite you to join one! Please contact the Church Office for more information.